- How to combine FLV to get a whole movie?
Get a lot of FLV files and want to join them together? Here in this article, you will find the easy way to combine FLV files together with a decent FLV file editor, Moyea FLV Editor Lite. Now it’s beta version, and totally free.
With this FLV editor, you can implement many of your great ideas to FLV.
If you don’t know how to download FLV files from YouTube, MySpace, blogTV, Dailymotion, eyespot, Fox, etc., this downloader is helpful. This clean freeware is called Moyea YouTube FLV Downloader.
The following is the easy steps to splice multiple FLV videos together.
- You can import FLV files from your local, Media library of YouTube FLV Downloader, or IE Cache. You can also import MP3, to replace the original audio or output FLV audio.
- Drag the FLV files you would like to combine to Timeline for edit.
- Edit the FLV. You can drag your cursor to trim FLV length, click the unlink button to rip the selected FLV video and audio, click link button to join FLV audio and video you selected with “Ctrl”, drag the pointer to the right place and click scissors button to cut FLV, click “X” to delete the selected FLV, and add metadata and cue point.
- Export FLV from Timeline to splice the FLV files. No matter how many FLV files you have placed on Timeline, they will be exported as a single FLV file.
What’s more, you can export the FLV to Media Library of YouTube FLV Downloader for enjoying with all downloaded FLV files.
Or you can export the file to FLV to Video Converter Pro 2, so that you can convert them into AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, 3GP, MP4, etc. Thus it is playable to Windows Media Player and QuickTime Player, as well as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Pocket PC, etc.
Once have a try on this program, you will be greatly attracted by its timeline editing which simplifies the process of FLV editing. So now you can fully integrate your FLV fun.