- Powerful usage of FLV Editor Lite Beta: Edit FLV downloaded with YouTube FLV Downloader
If you are a Flash video fan, you must be familiar with YouTube.com, Fox.com, NBC.com, blogTV.com. While you are surfing online enjoying the interesting Flash videos from all these video-sharing sites, have you ever thought of downloading them and making some interesting changes to create an FLV with your style? Actually, you needn’t pay a penny on this with the help of Moyea YouTube FLV Downloader and FLV Editor Lite Beta. After the editing with the FLV editor, you can even export the edited FLV back to the FLV downloader Library for easier playing. So, why endure the annoying buffering? Just see what these programs help you.
What FLV Editor Lite Beta helps?
It helps you edit FLV files downloaded from YouTube.com, Fox.com, NBC.com, blogTV.com, and so on.
1. Merge FLV into a single FLV file.
2. Cut FLV into several pieces for easier editing.
3. Rip FLV video and audio, get whatever part you like.
4. Real-time preview, what you get is what you see.
5. Replace audio, to make your own MTV or video album.
6. Connection with YouTube FLV Downloader makes it easy to import FLV from and export to the downloader.
7. Connection with FLV to Video Converter Pro 2 makes it possible to convert the FLV to other video formats for playback on your portable devices.
What YouTube FLV Downloader helps?
It helps download FLV videos from YouTube.com, Fox.com, NBC.com, blogTV.com, MySpace, Metacafe, Dailymoton, etc.
1. Download FLV from HTTP sites like YouTube, Fox, MySpace, etc.
2. Download FLV from RTMP sites like blogTV.com, etc.
3. Media Library function makes it easier to play the downloaded FLV files.
4. Playlist function helps create your personalized list to play the FLV.
5. Connection with FLV Editor Lite Beta helps easily launch the FLV editor with file in list.
6. Connection with FLV to Video Converter Pro 2 helps convert the downloaded FLV to other formats for playback on your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Pocket PC, Zune, etc.
How to download FLV with YouTube FLV Downloader?
Please refer to the video below.
1. Launch YouTube FLV Downloader.
2. Go to the Capture section and enable the Capture icon. It is enabled by default.
3. Go to the webpage where the video is playing. While it’s buffering, you can go back to the program. You will find the captured URL in list.
4. Right click on the URL and select Download, or click the download button to download.
5. Go to the Downloading section, and you can see the process. The download will take seconds.
6. After the download, you can find the file in History and Library. Double clicking on the file, you can play the FLV.
7. Right clicking on the FLV, you can select whether to edit FLV or convert FLV.
How to edit FLV with FLV Editor Lite Beta?
Please refer to the video below:
1. If you selected Edit in YouTube FLV Downloader, you can launch FLV Editor Lite Beta.
2. If you wanted to import from your computer, you can click Import FLV selections to import.
3. Once the FLV files are imported in Resource List, you can drag the files to Timeline for edit. Double clicking the file on list, you can play the FLV in Preview Pane.
4. Once the FLV clips are placed on Timeline, you can use the buttons on Timeline toolbar to edit the clips. It’s quite easy to edit FLV on Timeline.
5. By clicking the Play button on Preview Pane, you can real-time preview the effect of the clips on Timeline as you are editing.
6. To export FLV, you have several selections. You can choose Export FLV (to Media Library) to import the FLV to YouTube FLV Downloader. Thus you can play the FLV in Media Library of the FLV downloader.
7. You can also export FLV (to FLV to Video Converter Pro) to convert the edited FLV to other video formats. Thus you can play the file on Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Pocket PC, etc.
Once imported to YouTube FLV Downloader, you can launch and enjoy the FLV any time you like. You can even upload the FLV back to video-sharing sites.
For more knowledge about using FLV Editor Lite Beta and other Moyea programs, please go to http://www.exp-flv.com/knowledge_base.html