- Powerful usage of FLV Editor Lite: Edit and convert FLV to other formats with the help of FLV to Video Converter Pro 2.
Moyea FLV Editor Lite is quite a powerful program which helps edit FLV files before you import and convert with FLV to Video Converter Pro 2.
First, let’s make sure what you can do with FLV to Video Converter Pro 2:
1. It converts any FLV/ F4V to other video and audio formats.
2. Output formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MP4, MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, etc.
3. What do you get these formats for? Windows Media Player, DVD burning, QuickTime Player, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Mobile Phone, Windows Mobile, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, Adobe Premiere/ Sony Vegas, PowerPoint, etc.
4. What editing functions do you have on this converter? You can add text and image watermarks, trim FLV, crop FLV, adjust brightness, contract, and volume, and set output video and audio codecs.
5. Supports batch conversion. You can import as many FLV files as you like, and convert them one by one automatically.
What you can’t do with FLV to Video Converter Pro 2, but now available with the help of FLV Editor Lite?
1. Cut FLV and rearrange order of an FLV video.
2. Merge FLV to get a whole video from several FLV clips.
3. Replace the original FLV audio with the one you like.
4. Import and edit MP3 and export AAC, WMA, M4A, etc.
5. Enjoy the experience of editing FLV on timeline.
6. Rip video and audio, and edit them separately.
7. Easy import FLV from YouTube FLV Downloader Media Library and export to FLV to Video Converter Pro 2.
Where and how do you get the FLV files for editing and converting?
You can find many nice FLV videos from YouTube, Fox, NBC, MySpace, Google Video, eSnap, etc. All you need to do is to download them with Moyea YouTube FLV Downloader.
Just enable the Capture icon on the picture below, and go to the webpage where the video is playing on your browser (IE, Firefox, etc). The program will capture the FLV URL automatically. And then you can right click on the URL in the program and select “Download”. The download will finish in a few seconds or minutes, and you can find the downloaded FLV in Library section and History section. You can right click on the FLV in the program and select “Edit” to launch FLV Editor Lite.
How do you easily edit and convert FLV with these two programs?
Below is a quick guide for easy import and edit FLV.
1. To import FLV to FLV Editor Lite, you can right click on the FLV name in YouTube FLV Downloader and select “Edit”, or launch FLV Editor Lite first and import from My Computer, IE Cache, or YouTube FLV Downloader Media Library.
Note: If choosing Open FLV selections, only a single FLV can be imported. And the FLV will be opened on Timeline as well.
2. Drag the FLV or MP3 file to Timeline from Resource List and you can edit the FLV with the buttons on Timeline Toolbar.
Select an FLV file on Timeline and click Unlink, and you can rip the FLV video and audio.
Selecting a video and a audio with the help of Ctrl on key board and clicking Link, you can link the video and audio. Thus you can drag and move the video and audio together.
Drag the Pointer on Timeline to the right place and click the Scissor icon, and you can cut the FLV.
Clicking the Play button on Preview Pane, you can real-time preview the output effect as you are editing.
Selecting the unwanted part of FLV and click “X”, you can delete the part.
To add metadata and cue point, just click on the relative buttons and click “+” to add in the right sections.
3. Once finish editing, you can export all files on Timeline as a single FLV file. So you can merge the FLV clips into one. You can export the FLV to your computer, FLV to Video Converter Pro 2, or YouTube FLV Downloader Media Library. Once clicked Export FLV (to FLV to Video Converter Pro 2), you can launch the FLV converter with this FLV in list. The exported FLV will be placed in a default path which you can change by selecting Options> Preferences.
Below is a quick guide for easy import and convert FLV.
1. Add FLV to the converter by clicking the button or by exporting FLV to FLV to Video Converter Pro 2 in FLV Editor Lite.
2. Select the FLV on list and you can do some simple editing to the file.
You can trim the FLV by dragging the bar on top right preview pane or reset values in clip section;
Crop the FLV by resize the edge on left bottom pane or reset the values in clip section;
Under Effect tab, you can adjust contrast, bright, and volume;
Under Logo and Text tabs, you can add image or text watermarks to the video.
3. In Settings section, you can set video codec, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, sample rate, etc. You can change output path in Export to…box. And select output format in Export format box.
4. After all settings, you can go to Convert section and click Start to convert.
With the connections among YouTube FLV Downloader, FLV Editor Lite, and FLV to Video Converter Pro 2, you can easily download, edit, and convert FLV to other video formats, with your own ideas.
Have a try, and you will find the most exiting things in FLV.