- Version History of FLV Editor Lite
FLV Editor Lite 220.127.116.113
(March 12, 2010)
1. Fixed the bug that McAfee reported ctb.exe in the program folder as potentially unwanted program.
FLV Editor Lite 18.104.22.1685
(June 23, 2009)
1. Added the function to show key-frames on the preview window when the cursor is moved on timeline.
2. Added the function to play video automatically if a video is cut on timeline. The playback starts from the beginning of the right clip after the cut.
FLV Editor Lite 22.214.171.124
(April 18, 2009)
1. Added the function to export MP3 (the original FLV audio codec should be MP3).
2. F4V can be imported and edited.
3. Solved the problem that audio and video do not synchronize while export FLV.
4. Modified some other bugs.
5. Display video and audio information in Resource List.
6. Added the shortcut and button to Moyea Software Gallery.
FLV Editor Lite 126.96.36.199
(April 7, 2009)
- Add cue point to get more exciting effects (2 cue points can be added at one time).
- Set Metadata to describe the FLV in detail.
- Real-time preview to see the output effect.
- Easily edit FLV/MP3 files on timeline.
- Undo and redo options enables you to resume settings.
- Trim blank to get a whole clip without breaks.
- Short-cut keys help to edit FLV more freely and precisely.
- Save project file for future editing. (Only available in Ultimate version)
- Generate SWF and HTML files for uploading online.
- Attractive player skins (with Moyea logo and link), special effects, and preloaders are available for SWF export.(Up to 3 options available in each section)
- Convert MP3 file to FLV without any quality loss. (Only one MP3 can be imported.