- What makes you an FLV expert?
Surfing online, no one will reject the attractive Flash videos (FLV). They make the web more colorful and vitalized. You may enjoy watching the funny videos on YouTube, live videos on blogTV, or on other video-sharing sites. It seems you need a talent on making good FLV videos to share. Here, with the tool I recommend, you need no webcams, recorders, or other expensive equipments to make nice video for sharing. All you need is an FLV editor, Moyea FLV Editor Lite. Now it is beta version, and totally free. You can get source videos from the website with a free FLV downloader, YouTube FLV Downloader, and edit with this free FLV editor. It won’t cost you a penny except your great ideas. Now, download the two pieces of freeware, and start our creative experience.
Here, as an example, I will make a funny animal video with interesting background music. I’ve got a nice piece of MP3.
- Download your favorite videos with YouTube FLV Downloader. You can use the capture function for almost all video-sharing sites. Just go to the capture section, go through the page where the FLV is playing, and wait. The FLV URL will be captured. You can right click on the URL and select download. The file will be downloaded in seconds. The downloaded file or files will be placed in History section and Library section. Right clicking the file or files in Library, you can select “Edit” to launch FLV Editor Lite Beta and import the FLV. You can also drag the FLV from its folder (not the Library) to Resource List of the FLV editor. I’ve got some nice animal videos with cute kitten and young naughty lion.
- Edit the FLV. This FLV editor provides thoughtful editing functions. You can trim the length of an FLV, cut the FLV into pieces, delete unwanted parts, rearrange orders for FLV clips on timeline, replace FLV audio, and so on. You will find the following steps useful:
- Drag the FLV files from the Resource List to Timeline for edit. You can double click on the name on Resource List to preview.
- Extract FLV video. You can rip FLV video and audio by selecting the FLV on Timeline and click “Unlink” button on Timeline Toolbar. And then, you can select the unwanted audio and click “X” to delete it. And then, you can import an audio, .flv or .mp3, and drag to the Timeline.
- Cut and rearrange to implement your ideas to FLV. You can cut the clip into pieces, rearrange the order, and insert parts of other clips. Here you need some patience and talent on organize an FLV. You can do as what I did, drag in the audio first, and rearrange the video to get the same length. While editing, you can drag the zoom bar (red-marked in picture below) to zoom the Timeline bar out. And then you will be able to edit the FLV more precisely. Please be careful while dragging a clip, since once you loose the mouse, the clip will be placed at the point. If there is other clip at that point, it will overwrite the one on Timeline.
- While editing, you can click the “Play” button on Preview Pane to real-time preview the effect. What you see is what you get. After the editing, you can delete the unwanted parts on Timeline and export. You can click “Export FLV” to export FLV to your computer.
- If you have FLV to Video Converter Pro 2 installed, you can click “Export FLV (to FLV to Video Converter Pro 2)”. With this FLV converter, you can convert the FLV to AVI, MPEG, WMV for Windows Media Player, or 3GP, MP4, etc. for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Pocket PC, and other portable devices.
- If you would like to enjoy the videos in Media Library of YouTube FLV Downloader, you can choose “Export FLV (to Media Library)”. And then you can enjoy all of your favorite FLV files together.
Now you get the easy steps of editing the FLV files. So waste no time and have a try now.