How to download and convert YouTube to MP3 for free?
YouTube MTVs are cool! No one will reject watching them. But have you ever thought of get the MTVs on your MP3 player without spending a penny? Here I’d like to show you how. It’s very easy with the free FLV Editor Lite. It is not only an FLV editor as it’s called, but also an FLV to MP3 lossless transformer. As long as the FLV audio codec is MP3, you can freely export MP3 file from it. You can even trim MP3, cut MP3, or merge MP3.
What’s more, it cooperates perfectly with the free YouTube FLV Downloader which helps download YouTube videos or videos from other video-sharing sites.
Easy steps: 1. Download YouTube FLV videos.
It’s very easy to download with this free FLV downloader. All you need to do is to drag the thumbnail to the floating window and follow the steps to start download.
If you’d like to download videos from non-YouTube sharing sites, you can follow the video and steps below.
1. Go to Capture section and enable “Capture” function (it’s enabled by default).
2. Switch to the browser, and go to the webpage where the FLV video is playing. The downloader will capture the URL.
3. Back to Capture section of the program, select the URL and click download button.
4. And then, you can go to Downloading section to see the downloading process.
5. While done, go to History or Library sections to find the downloaded FLV.
6. Right clicking on the downloaded FLV in the program, you can select to play, edit, or convert the FLV.
7. Selecting Edit, you can launch FLV Editor Lite.
2. Edit the YouTube MTV and export MP3.
This FLV editor is very useful and easy to handle. You can import from Media Library of YouTube FLV Downloader, IE Cache and your computer. You can even import MP3 files and export MP3 or FLV. For the free Lite version only 5 files can be imported and only a single MP3 can be imported.
The files will be placed on Resource List after import. And then you can see if the audio codec is MP3. Double-clicking on file and you can play the video or audio.
To edit or export files, you must drag and drop the files to Timeline. Here you can trim, merge, cut, and rearrange order of the FLV or MP3 files.
Trim MP3: On the Timeline, you can drag the edge of a clip to trim length.
Real-time preview: You can see the effect by clicking Play button on Preview Pane. What you see is what you get. Cut MP3: You can drag the pointer to right position and click Scissor button to cut.
Undo and redo: It doesn’t matter if you have done some wrong settings to the clips on Timeline. Just click Undo or Redo, and you can cancel or resume your previous setting. Merge MP3: All files on Timeline will be exported as a single file. So you must delete the unwanted clips before exporting.
Clicking Start, the transformation will be finished in seconds. You can get exactly what you want now, and what’s more exciting, there will be no loss of quality. Just take your time enjoying the fantastic music from YouTube MTV now!